Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New James Bond Theme Produced by Dyanmic Duo

To much speculation, Sam Smith announced earlier in the week that he has recorded the new theme song for Sam Mendes's new Bond movie, Spectre.  Along with the new song announcement, Sam Smith tweeted that the song is produced by his favorite collaborative artists called Disclosure and Jimmy Napes, who has worked on many huge records with Sam Smith and Disclosure.The new song is called "Writing on the Walls" and will be released along side the Disclosure's sophomore album Caracal on September 25th.

Disclosure are one of my all time favorite artists and I think when they collaborate with Sam Smith, they create musical masterpieces. "Latch" became an overnight hit and their new song together "Omen" isn't far from it. I myself can't wait to hear this new James Bond theme and I especially can't wait for their new album.

-Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment